Greg's European Adventure

Friday, August 05, 2005

In Paros the cooler Greek Island...

Hey Everyone,
I am getting down to crunch time and I really haven't done that great of job of relaying the cool time that I have been having and the insight into greek culture and tourism. When I get back to Canada I can upload the almost 3 GB of photos that I have taken and give you the skinny on why Greek men have bushy eyebrows and worry beads. As well as the info on all of the future friends I have made and recomendations of where to go and not go. Mykonos for instance is littered with credit card and ATM receipts, they should recycle it for some use. It reminds me of the drunken greek dance (starts with an "s") where the barkeep in Monovesia went through three cases of napikins (that would be 3,000 napikins) in mid morning tribute by throwing them up in the air over the head of the mockingly disjointed yet still quite inebriated male dancer.
I am trying to get a place to stay in Paros for another night, but I might be sqeezed back to Athens. At least I will be up early in the morning for the famous Athens sunday market. (Poor Zoom airlines... weight restrictions I laugh...)
Peace,
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home